Easy Peach Cobbler
8 peaches peeled and sliced
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 box King Arthur GF yellow cake mix
1 stick unsalted butter- cold
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add peeled and sliced peaches to a medium bowl with sugar and cinnamon, gently stir.
- Dump mixture into a 9×13 glass dish and sprinkle cake mix over the peaches.
- Slice stick of butter into about 10 pieces and place overtop of the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream.
Peach Pico de Gallo
2 large peaches peeled and diced into small pieces
3 roma tomatoes- diced
1 small red onion- diced
- Combine diced peaches, tomatoes, onion and jalapeño into a small bowl, they should all be about the same size.
- Measure cilantro with your heart and squeeze 1/2 lime over the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy with Siete tortilla chips, on tacos or added to your salad!